Dutch is my first language and I have been teaching Dutch for over 16 years.
I enjoy teaching because it gives me the opportunity to meet lots of different people and it gives me an enormous sense of achievement when my students, after a few lessons, are able to hold a
simple conversation in Dutch.
I teach mainly from my training room in Marlow, Buckinghamshire but can also provide Skype lessons. I hold a DBS Criminal Record Certificate (previously CRB).
Over the years I've taught Dutch to a variety of students:
- students who have improved their Dutch skills in order to be able to communicate better with their Dutch or Flemish relatives or friends.
- student preparation for GCSE Dutch exams and AS/A2-level exams at various local schools such as Sir William Borlase's Grammar School, Wycombe Abey, Wycombe High School and Great Marlow School for
more than 12 years.
- children whose parent(s) were Dutch or Flemish, in order to help reinforce the Dutch language knowledge in a largely English setting.
- a gentlemen who wanted to refresh his Dutch language skills for the workshops he was running at a large multinational company in the Netherlands
- children who wanted to learn Dutch as part of completing their 'Skills section' of the Duke of Edinburgh Award
- students from the British Armed services at the Defence School of Languages
- students who wanted to improve their Dutch in order to apply for jobs in the Netherlands
- Gifted and talented students taking part in the 'Future Pathways Challenge' event at Wellington College, Berkshire
Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org, call me on 07948 246281 or use my contact form below: